Legacy Anima
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy Anima

A forum for the RP of Anima.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Character Stats

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Character Stats Empty Character Stats Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:59 am

Varick

Varick

How are we going to set up stats on our characters if you are using your Anima book?

2Character Stats Empty Re: Character Stats Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:33 am

psykosock

hes gunna try to put the book on here when he is able to get to a scanner

3Character Stats Empty Hmmm Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:51 am

Varick

Varick

This might help with the scanner problem!

But the real question is: How are we going to keep things like this up to date? You what the main info of our character(s) in our signature? Back line story in our profile info? Are we going to have a post per Character? Or a topic with all characters?

4Character Stats Empty Re: Character Stats Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:44 am

psykosock

we are probly gunna have a topic thats just for characters. then we use the latest one for our actual sheets

5Character Stats Empty Re: Character Stats Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:13 am

Ksalm

Ksalm
Admin

I think that i'll make a separate Topic where people can post up their characters information. Then we can use that topic as a reference point for future rolls and other needs. I'll get it set up asap. If you need help making a character I'll help get you set up.

https://legacyanima.forumotion.com

6Character Stats Empty Signature Ideas Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:35 am

Varick

Varick

Like I said. Did you want something done with the signature to make them formal and not random crap? Because pictures never look good and a little info on your character(s) would look great, or maybe a link to your characters stat sheet... Hmmm?
Varick wrote:But the real question is: How are we going to keep things like this up to date? You what the main info of our character(s) in our signature? Back line story in our profile info?

7Character Stats Empty Re: Character Stats Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:18 am

Ksalm

Ksalm
Admin

The signature Idea would work great for combat stats and the like, but there is way to much information on the character sheet to fit all of it in a signature line.

But all in all yes, I like the idea of posting your characters Stats and Combat information in the signature, it will save GM's time in the long run.

https://legacyanima.forumotion.com

8Character Stats Empty Re: Character Stats Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:22 am

Varick

Varick

Ksalm Approved!

9Character Stats Empty KSALM APPROVED?!?!?!? Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:17 pm

psykosock

BURN THEM AT THE STAKE!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]